(BOOM) ANOTHER BLOCK BUSTER BY Threeple A Tittle: inner Pains


Inner pains

Pains of love have eaten me to the marrow;
Chewing my radiant mood against my wish,
As all hopes of love fail like men's promise,
There I warmly dream of oaring new world.

 
Love is as beautiful as dahila flower,
Fruitful in its fertile world of bouquet,
But why pains engulf its heart's trunk?
Oh! Fore'er I live to love no more.


What have I stolen from the gods of desire?
Pains of love, smell of reeks,
Where is thy saviour of pangs?
Fore'er I live richly for having a heart desire.


I have profusely sweat in the winter,
Swinging around with rader of love,
For I have found the dope of heart;
The painful echo would have been buried.
Where is the very love in this fake world!
As every smile wears the garment of lust,
Fore'er I live in the old memories,
For only a grey to have purified my agonies.


Copyright Asiwaju Abiodun Abdul'azeez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 presidency: What will happen if PDP wins election – Amaechi

300 level ABU student commits suicide over ‘lack of parental love’

*FUTA alumni reject call to rename varsity after Shagari